RSS

In the lift...

As i walked into the lift, a couple of kids enter the lift with their dad...The dad asked the eldest boy who was pressing the buttons to wait for awhile...A few seconds later, an old lady entered the lift with a 'tongkat'...a little boy was walking beside her...

That old lady thanked the man for waiting for them and she complained to him that kids nowadays are so naughty and mischievous.She can't hit him anymore as he is older now n he's not scared of her beating anymore...the man just smiled and nod his head..

After he reached his floor and went out of the lift,the old lady began to scold the little kid but he just ignored her..As the lift is approaching my floor,i can hear dat she told the boy that she's not gonna 'mandikan' him...haha...

But,as i stepped out the lift,i felt sad and was so jealous of the small boy as he still have his grandma to care for him,scold him and bathe him...i tried to hold back pearls of my tears as i walked back to my apartment...i missed my grandma so much and this scene will never happen in my life ever again as she had passed away when i was in form 1...

she is one of the most important women in my life...i loved her so much and i would never stop loving her til my last breathe..everything that reminds me of her would surely bring tears to my face...

i often wished that she was here with me, to accompany me to face this life,to remind me when i did wrong and to let me lie on her lap when i feel sad...

I did not even have the chance to tell her that i love her dearly and that she is the reason why im the person i am today...n most of all,I wanted to ask you-ARE YOU PROUD OF ME ??

i'll loved you til my last breathe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment