RSS

iM dying..

Im suff0cating...


Am I trying to0 hard?? My fren once told me dat the more a person wanna change herself and pushes herself too much,in the end her thoughts would take control of her mind and the reverse effects is gonna happen...is this happening to me??

Im trying very3 hard to change.I wanna change-I NEED to change...I don't wanna live a life with no meaning.I don't wanna be some1 dat ll ruin other ppl's life.Hence, changes is a MUST...

SomebOdy plz help me...Im dying inside..I feel so sad and depressed..Im beginning to hate myself..coz i cant even do something so simple..WHY canT i change my laziness??y musT i proscratinate?God,if you're there,y din u teach me wat to do??

I wanna cry out loud..I wanna lie on somebody's shoulder and cry it ALL out..BUT, im afraid to show ppl the real me..I don't wana be vulnerable..I wanna be strong..I need to be strong...coz i know my daddy put a lot of hope and expectation on me..But, i wanna tell him dat his hope is killing me and strangling me slowly...I cant breathe...but,at the same time,i dont wanna let you down...this is wat u want rite??

Yesterday,somebody asked me-"when are you going to live for yourself and not for anybody else??"..His words really caught me speechless...I don't know what to answer...coz even me dunno when am i gonna stop living for some other ppl...

i NEED to change..


After so many years,i finally think i need a change badly and hoping a new hairstyle would help..would it???

4 comments:

KENNY said...

ya..a new hairstyle will definitely help..:)...u noe wat...i like the u who always smile and laugh lo...less geli...lolxx....hehe...seriously...ntg cant be solved...u cannot expect urself to be able to just change like tht..it takes time and i am sure u understand as well...so just let it be lo...:)

-I.ME.MYSELF- said...

buddy a..nw im more sad jor...coz a geli person say im geli...haha...
ya,i noe it takes time but i really nid to change quickly le coz i dun wanna be ur batchmate..haizz...gt so much to do with so lil time...
im so3 stress...til hav amenorrhea n alopecia d...haizz...

KENNY said...

u wun be my batchmate de..:)...coz leh....ur buddy will oso be batchmate of new 1st years...i wun let our buddy line putus de..haha...and leh..there are several differential diagnosis for amenorrhea de...other than stress...u noe wat...hehe..~evil grin~...seriously...dun worry so much k...dun put so much stress on urself la...failing a paper or two is something normal in uni...u are in medical course somemore...failing a paper doesnt mean that u are a failure...just tht u havent succeeded yet...not tht u wun..un ma???ur buddy trust u and have faith in you ga...even if u fail...u are always my good buddy oh:)

-I.ME.MYSELF- said...

haizz...hope so loh...or else really can commit suicide jorr...

Post a Comment