RSS

worSt daY of my liFe??or maYbe noT...

...i feeL s0 terRible tday...
...eaRly morNing adY keNa maRah drg wRdr0und...
...dr.n**** actly asked me whether i nid a invitation card to present my case...
...i wasnt prepared...
...s0 kenA marAh bY dr L** **...
...mY baD...

...nExt...
...weNt to laBor rum...
..feW paTients OnlY...
...d nW HO is s0 irriTatinG...
...0r maYbe i waS t0 irriTable d2 the mOrning r0unDs...
...hmmm...

...tHen...
...tuTorial...
...iT wasnT producTive to0...
...a Lot of Ppl waS talkinG...
...cNt conC...

...afTer thaT...
...mE n jIa YinG ruShed to uNit rekoD...
..to0k sum picS of d InadEquate inFo...

...ruShed bACk to LabOur r00m...
...wenT to 1 oF the rumS...
...suDDnlY aLL d miDwives haLAu me n jiayINg ouT...
...guess whY??...
...IUD...
...iTs so sad...
..feel so glo0my n d0wn sdnly...
...n thEn i gt t0 knw theRe's an0ther deaTh b4 tis...myb drg ouR lectUre kowt...
...wat'S wrOng wiTh 2daY??..

...n tHen...
..weN i fiNally gt mYself togetHer n takIng carE of my pt...
...my pt pulaK bcuM restless d2 paIn...
...d epiduRal tak jaLan la..tis n taT...
..i waS s0 scAred aT dat tIme...
...cZ d miDwive-in-chaRged wasNt theRe at tat tIme...

...i feLt so uSeleSs...
...i feLt so vulNerable...
...i felT so infeRior...
...i feLt so stUpid...
...i feLt so lOst...

0 comments:

Post a Comment