RSS

idiotic post...dun read it!!

...in my lyfe, i ve always been surrounded by beautiful n smart ppl...
...mny may see this as a bliss...
yes...i do thnk tis is cool..
i mean..some1 lk me get to b frens wt these ppl...
im lucky...im happy...

yet...sometimes i asked God...
y didnt i get to be as pretty s them??
or at least, as smart as them??
hmm...mayb a lil more slimmer...
*yes..im fat n ugly.....boo to those that love to tease me*

yes...i knw..i might sound ungrateful wit wat i have..
...but..it make me wonder...
....dont u??
these ppl hav good brain,nice look,ppl love them...
but yet ur ntg lk them...

no..i STILL LOVE U GUYS...n this hav ntg to do with u guys..
its abt myslf...since small,i tell myself that we shud nvr compare ourself to others...
cz it wud only make my weaknesses appear more obvious...


BUT IM JUST THAT SHALLOW...
*too bad la...*



0 comments:

Post a Comment