RSS

Artificial Sushi :)

As most of the ppl around me would had already know...
im a big sushi fan!
..haha...so,lately,every1 around me busy telling me how we could not eat sushi d2 the radioactive thingy..
:(

So,while i was helping my mum to prep kuihs for the Ching Ming...
..i came across a recipe with a pic dat appears lk sushi to me...
..hahahaha...
so,im tempted to make them...

AND
..i FINALLY make them today..

SEE~~

they looked pretty like sushi,aint them??
haha...like what they oways said... "bo hu,he toh ho..." (no fish,prawn aso can..)
well,these r made of glutinous rice with my fav red bean paste..haha...(ya..my other obsession...) n is eaten with osmanthus honey...

anyways...im nt dat gud with my languages..
...so, i was wondering wth is osmanthus...
it sounded pretty much like flowers from outer space to my ears...
(haha..all this while,i oni knew those common flowers..lk roses..daisies...etc..haha...)

nways, THANKS to GOOGLE n WIKIPEDIA,i found the alien flower...haha...
apparently,it's 1 of those flower commonly used in those movies to make those traditional chinese desserts..haha..Guihua..
(ok..fine..im really fascinated wt this cz it's d 1st time i've used them to make dessert n my 1st tyme see them...muahaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment