RSS

me heart holidays....

weeee~~~

it's holiday once more...heee~~

finish my last paper on tuess...then went out with couple of frens..had good food...cute movie...yummy ice cream...pleasant evening spent in bookstore with yee2..lolx...ya...i feel lik a nerd t0o...muahaha...

nextday:went redbox with my dears...hahaha...i went craziiee after the exmm..urmm..lik always..wee~hahaha...my plan to kemas my ro0m failed tremendously cz by d time i went home,i talked with my current-gf til...urmmm...i aso duno wat time...then i teman her to mamak dwnstairs...haha...saw chris there..so,we kinda teman him finish his food..hahaha...(actly,we kinda jz sit there n talk to each other nia..kakaka...pity him)..he must really hate us nw..haha...

wake up early nxtday....n kemas my after-tsunami-conditioned-room....hahaha...seriously...my stuff is everywer...lolx...kemas..n kemas...n kemas...hummm...so tiring~~

mandi n weee~~~~

..head to pudu n ate mcD with my gf...

bought ticket n yay~~home....

reach home at...ummm...dun rmmbr the time...hahaha...

typical day at home:eat,sleep,read "5 ppl u meet in heaven",watch drama,babysit my lil bros..hahaha...bored..but im loving it..heee~~~

i luv my home cz i feel safe ere...u noe...it feels lik ur territory..lik ntg bad wud ever happen to u...wonder whether i wud feel d same in 10 years time...haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment