RSS

bad mornink...

sleep late last nite due to insomnia..damn...

at last,after loads of effort..i managed to fall asleep last nite..

tho i slept for a short period of time,i stil can be haunt by bad dreamm...
my brain so efficient la...d*mn..

i woke up feeling sad n down..
i feel so bad dat i felt like breaking down n cry my heart out..
but i din do so..i guess..being in medic 4 5 sems make my teargland malfunction..
*good or bad sign??i cant decide..*

there's nobody to talk to...i feel lik blogging so bad... but i hav class with mrKhalid at 9 and i hav to clerk a patient in Surgical 2..no time to spare..so i jz gt ready n hav my usual oat...i cant even fake a smile at dat time...*pathetic*

i walk n walk n walk...my mind is still on dat dream i had jz now...

guess wat i dreamt??

i dreamed of my mum...not a gud dream...

*in d dream*

my mum adopted a small boy..my lil bro tol me about it n i was shocked n went to check out dat matter...i confronted my mum n she showed me my-brand-new-lil-bro...his back was filled with several scars..it seems dat he's abused..n sumhow,he looked a lil lik a Down synd kid...n to my surprise,my mum had adopted dat boy illegally..i was worried about my mum..i tol her dat it's illegal to do dat...but she's reluctant to listen to me...i felt weird n asked her y wud she do dat??(i hv 6 siblings)...she said dat...

ALL OF US HAD IGNORED HER n SHE NEEDED COMPANY N HER CHILDREN...

n tis make me sad n depressed...

i was speechless...

*end*

0 comments:

Post a Comment