RSS

...oF kImcHi feVer \(^,^)/

Juz came bck fr0m a w0nder-tuMMy-full dinner in d Korean Valley in Ampang...We had k0rean bbq as my 21st bday celebration..yummmy~i simply cant resist kImchi...my all-time-fav dish...hee:P

we Had bbq pork,chIcken n kimcHi s0up...oya,not to 4get,my sis's fav bulgogi(wic i din try as i dun take beef)..nway,it was yummylici0us altho we end up smelling like sm0ked-hom0-sapiens ourselves...lolx...


my lil sis n my 2nd sis

my eldest sis

bbQ poRk

a taBle of f00d.wee~

hahaha...i heart tis pic...

then,as my lil sis din go there b4,we went to a korean mart...evrytng there is from korean..hmm...okie...almost everythng there...we bought icecream as our after-dinner-dessert...hee:P now i noe y my diet plan never worked out...lolx....

my fav kimChi
komodo lion is on a cereal box??lolx..


my lil sis..

yummy 3-flav0r popsicles...

my fishy icecream...

0 comments:

Post a Comment