RSS

F0revEr 21...now N always...

IM OFFICIALLY 21....

ya..

u hear it right...

me 21 d..

hmm..

yay but no yay....

..lolx....

cz im officially old n responsible 4 myself nw...saya tak mau...hee:P

nways,unlike last year..tis year i did not celeb my bday with my family...my bday was on mon n i end up makan at d stall in front of my hse...n then spend d nite talking on phone n facebooking...sound pathetic huh???haha...i feel pathetic..lolx....n the best part is "somebody" nid to b forced to wish me bday...lagi sad...b0ngok~~ps:izit so difficult to jz say "happy bday"???!!dahlah dun rmmber my bday...stupid dupid...watever....

nway..i did celebrate my bday with my frens...on friday nite at Bumbubali in pucHong...bali-inspired restaurant...nice environment...food was ok..it was me n cch's bday celeb..i duno wat to say about it..hahaha...lets upload sum pic....

me n my bff-bf-hsemate-jiejie..hahaha...


my geli de big bro..hahaha...he still thinks he's lengzai..beh tahan nia...

me n d bday boy...he stil so geli la....


im forced to take pics with him...hahaha...


i duno wat he doing pun..lolx..


nice environment kan??


a piece of cake..


groupie..

i kena bullied dat nite...

the 2nd celebration was on sunday nite...my bday eve...we went sumwer near..in Connought...it was raining heavily dat day...yiqian had sum argument wit d taxi driver...hahahaha....but yet we managed to sampai in 1 piece...lolx..i like d environment there..it's so cute n adorable..haha...we stayed there 4 the whole nite...frm abt 7pm til 11pm..guess wat i did there??hmm..the things i dun like ppl doing..hmm..but since it's my bday..hahaha...so,wat the hell kan??lolx..ya..we drank sum beer n played cards..ya...i actly sentuh cards at last..lolx...hmm..they taught me hw to play cho dai di..haha..n i realize i sucked in it,..hahaha....over all,its a fun galz-nite-out..wee~~


heart shaped de eggiee..haha...sweet...


i duno wat we're doing pun...hahaha...


yiqian kek sai look...lolx...


us againn...

~pout~
us


suwen n me

me n pei yee...


me n bday cake...yummy~


three of us...

gr0upie b4 g0 home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment