RSS

disappointment...random....heart...

haiz...im disappointed with everythng around me..

with myself,my life and basically everyting around me..feel so shitty...feel so wrong...but wat's wrong???i duno...no answer...damn...

i dun feel lik doin anythng....

i dun feel like studying...

i dun really feel like sleeping aso.,.

but hv to cz im feeling very2 tired lately..duno y....i even feel a slight pain at my chest...thnk god dat it doesnt radiate to my arm...lolx..

i dunno wats wrong with myself..im worried abt my heart but yet i gt d feeling dat it's jz me being a lil hypochondriac with my condition...i still hav tat palpitation sometime but i dun tell any1 dis time,..scared dat they'll drag me to d doc...n d most important thing is...i dun wan my mum to worry...she's getting so worried abt me sumtims...

i dun evn feel lik calling home nw...unlike lastime wen i nid to call home few times in a week.,.nw i dun even call home once a week..it's not dat i dun miss them..itz jz dat i think d longer i stay away frm home, d less topic i hav with em..it's saddening kan??ya..i noe...n yes...i still love em dearly n tis wud not change 4eva...eventho now dat i realise ppl can be selfish at times..n tis includes ur own sibling...but again...who's not???im not an angel myself...me too hav those time dat i think im selfish...no 1 is perfect..but it stll hurt me...

we're ONLY human....

~xoxo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment