RSS

ThE ceLebRation cONtinues...

yes...it continues againn...

yesTerday me n my best ex-rumate-n-will-always-be-my-lovely-n-wonderful-rumate went t0 midvaLLey 4 my beLated buFday celebratIon..wee~(ps:it was supposed to be on mon but since dat day was raining cats n dogs...hmm...so,we postponed it..)

ok..back to d st0ry...

afTer my-tiring-teacHing,me n my rumate took d cab to midvalley after i bersiram n bermandi-manda...hahaha...we had a wonderful dinner in Pasta Zanmai..yummy~~We had 2 mini sets which was finger-lcking gud... :) (rumate,can we go again??heee:P)...i loikkeee....hahaha...we had oUr dineeR tiL approx 9.30pm...

guess where we went next??

anSwer: Toys R us!!

haha...yess...we went there...it was fun to0...n make me think dat kids nowadays r so so so lucky to have so much toys created specially for them...wen i was lil,my mum cud never afford all those expensive fancy toys frm shops lik 'toys r us'...as a matter of fact,oni a very small part of my childhood is filled with toys..coz after my lil bros was born(wen i was lik 7),all i remmber is making formula milk for them n bathing them..hahaha...certainly not ur ordinary childhood...

~loVe~

0 comments:

Post a Comment